Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Glad Vacuum Seal Bags Advice For Sending Cookies To Iraq?

Advice for sending cookies to Iraq? - glad vacuum seal bags

Ok, so I read several methods for sending cookies overseas: Vacuum packaging of cookies "Click-N-Seal" each cookie, glad-ware/Tupperware container, the addition of a piece of bread, packages of cookies, cakes JAR method ....

I am very concerned that my cookies hard rock! I sent Christmas cookies for my husband when he was in Iraq in 2005 ~ I had the press "-N-Seal" method, which is always packed and sealed, each cookie is placed in Ziploc bags. My husband has been beautifully decorated cookies, tore ready to chow down, only to discover that my cookies now more like "sculptures"! They were so loud I could hear (during a call) to the table, tap tap soundping of a spoon on the table.

The survey methods (see above), all come from "personal experience" and they say great job! If so, why not to stone, when I used my cookies the same way? Based on my personal experience, I start on the "proven" methods of wonders!

All ideas (which have been experienced)?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I worked in the past, especially when right now, while it is cooling is used. I have cookies, and only after a Ziploc freezer bag. Then one of the hot and cold compresses flate came and sent him a set and took a week and a half werent so hard .... still edible.

Post a Comment