Thursday, February 11, 2010

How Often Do You Register Renewal License My Question Concerns My Dad's Computer...specifically, His Mcafee Security Subscription.?

My question concerns my dad's computer...specifically, his mcafee security subscription.? - how often do you register renewal license

for the high electricity bills, we have from the Dell to my father for about 3 1 / 2 months - January '09 - May '09, recently returned to his team.

Nevertheless, even if they have not used the computer that you accidentally forgot to renew his subscription to McAfee security ... And now, your computer is not protected against .. Of course not.

How do I renew his subscription to McAfee? Do you need to register again? Please tell me what all you need to do.

Please describe what you need to do ... Detail for detail.


Then, later ... when it is time to renew McAfee again ... What to do? I think it is the automatic renewal ... I
right in this area?

again, please describe all, detail for detail.

How often refresh themselves arise from McAfee? (It
Once every two months, once a year?)

Anyway, I really appreciate any help you can give me ... I have tried to contact McAfee for phone ... that does not help ... Then I went to your sitee tried to contact them back in this way, but it was to hear one or two days, they ... I do not want to wait that long.
I am concerned that this problem very soon. gives a total mystery.


Even if you could help me would be much
estimated.






Thank you and take care of

No comments:

Post a Comment